Search This Blog

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hello World!

Well, I've done it! I have moved into the world of "blogging" and I am hoping that someone finds my musings entertaining, or, even better, useful!

I've been thinking about this for some time...trying to put my love of writing together with my experiences of being a mom to a teenager and a child with diabetes, too. Life is never dull, that's for sure! I'm going to be trying to combine some stories with some great tips and info-let me know what you think! I'll be happy to follow a lead or investigate - education, both on the parenting front and the diabetes front, is close to my heart!

So, my first post...I'm taking my mom's advice and "writing some of this stuff down"! Hope you enjoy the ride as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment